I do not feel the fear of fallin, I wanna fly
If it all goes well then I will
But what if I don’t?
Jhene Aiko (via ilaffulaffwealllaff)
Wait for someone who keeps you sane, but also drives you crazy in all the right ways.
Other people are going to find healing in your wounds. Your greatest life messages and your most effective ministry will come out of your deepest hurts.
Rick Warren (via kvtes)
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
there is a God inside of me that I cannot give up on.
Sade Harrison (via wildsultrys0ul)
Thank you God for loving me!
Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be.
David Bly (via drrandycale)